Calling all wordsmiths! Do you enjoy creating impactful communications for a wide variety of clients and audiences? Are you able to interpret a client’s brief to generate original headlines that grab the attention of the target audience? Then this may be the perfect role for you.
WAA Chosen is an integrated marketing agency which creates business for our clients: whether through advertising, digital, PR or social ideas. As a result of recent client growth, we are now looking for a new junior copywriter to join our growing team. You’d be responsible for working across all three of our specialist hubs, food and beverage, construction and automotive.
You’ll enjoy getting to the heart of what makes our clients and their customers tick and communicate this through ideas and words to achieve exceptional communication campaigns. No stranger to a fast pace of work, and producing swift accurate turnarounds, you’ll be comfortable ensuring that deadlines are met. Your main responsibilities, will include:
- Familiarising yourself with the product, target audience and competitor activities in the market to understand client specifications and craft copy that is on brand
- Working with the client services team to determine the clients need and produce work within agreed timeframes and on budget
- Brainstorming ideas and concepts for the visual and words with other members of the creative team
- Presenting creative ideas and concepts to the client in a collaborative approach to ensure that the client is delighted
- Maintaining an interest in commerce, popular culture and new advertising trends and techniques
Who will you be?
- We don’t need to tell you that you’ll love to write and have a keen eye for detail with previous experience working in either in house or agency copywriting role
- You’ll understand the importance of consistency, brand guidelines and tone of voice, you’ll be proud to take on the role of brand guardian for any of our clients
- Our ideal candidate is a team-spirited, skilled and imaginative writer with an eye for detail. If you can grasp project requirements quickly and offer valuable insight, we’d like to meet you.
- A degree in English, journalism, copywriting, public relations, or literary/media studies would be preferable but not essential
The salary for the role would be based on experience £25,000 per annum. If you are the perfect fit for the role then send your CV via firstname.lastname@example.org