Three Months Fixed Term to Permanent (shopper marketing)
We are on the lookout for an exceptional Senior Account Manager / Account Director to join our food and beverage hub as a result of immediate tactical requirements across all accounts. With specific expertise in activating brands across the out of home channels, working with the likes of Diageo, Britvic and Refresco and Beiersdorf – we specialise in influencing choice and enhancing experiences through category activation in all channels.
We work across, shopper, sales promotion, e-comms, on-trade activation PR and CRM. Combining commercial acumen and insight with creative flair and craft, WAA Chosen delivers innovative business solutions, compelling content and clever integrated communication campaigns.
We are looking for someone who can start straight away, initially for a three-month contract hit the ground running and take complete ownership of managing and driving key campaigns. You’ll have a flexible, adaptable, proactive approach with the ability to be resilient in a fast-paced environment combined with experience that can identify short cuts and improvements on the fly.
What’s the opportunity?
We are looking for an experienced Senior Account Manager / Account Director who will enable the delivery and strategic development of our key shopper clients. As well as having great attention to detail, you will have the capability to communicate and build good relationships directly with our clients.
Specifically, your focus will be to support and drive the development of effective communications for key clients therefore relevant sector experience and knowledge of shopper marketing is a must.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Working in a cross-function team, acting as the main point of contact for the client and building strong relationships
- Balancing delivery against client objectives and KPI’s creating measurable ROI and, of course, making the client famous within their business, with a rigorous commercial approach to deliver agency profit targets
- Managing client briefs through the agency, working alongside the client services and creative team to ensuring their successful delivery
- Continuously monitoring the progress of campaign performance in order to provide accurate ROI analysis which demonstrates strategic value and operational success
- Adding value to the agency through growing the account and spotting key opportunities
- Assisting the team with creating forward-plans, budgets and client delivery strategy
Who might you be?
The successful candidate will be well articulated, confident and passionate about shopper marketing. You will have exceptional organisational skills, with the capacity to build exceptional client relationships. You are passionate, ambitious, engaging and absolutely can-do, someone who brings the ‘agency factor’ and who our client will find inspiring and convincing.
You must be able to operate successfully at a senior strategic level – you may be a current AD or the second in command SAM ready for the next step up in your career. Ideally, you will have worked on a large integrated account.
The salary would be £40,000 – £50,000 per annum with competitive benefits. You will need a clean driving licence, access to a vehicle and business level insurance for client visits when applicable. In order to apply please email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org